spot-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spot Release Process Flow
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:14:52 GMT
Thanks Adrian.  I took a quick look and the only thing of note was the
absence of handling negative votes/vetos.  Perhaps the process flow could
be a little bit less prescriptive and instead say something like "receive a
passing vote from XYZ" with an implicit or explicit pointer to the project
guidelines for voting.

Jon

--

Jon