spot-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Leahy <Aus...@digitalminion.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Publishing Open Data Model Scripts to Github - EPIC Creation in Jira
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 22:04:48 GMT
I actually just sent in a question about Epic creation and was told epics
are not the canonical asf way to approach enhancements because Jira makes
epics available across projects. e.g. HDFS would be able to assign tickets
in their project to Spot epics. The recommendation is to tie tasks to
generalized enhancement statements or feature tickets.