spot-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Leahy <Aus...@digitalminion.com>
Subject Re: Inappropriate web site
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 03:02:26 GMT
Please validate and approve PR 40

https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/40

Contains one additional change not previously mentioned on line 159

the recommended deployment of CDH
the community validated deployment of CDH

thanks to @tdunning for bringing this up, as I read into the statements I
believe that he is correct about the tacit endorsement. Particularly in the
case of 159 where the sentence can easily be misread this way.

Thanks

Austin