spot-dev mailing list archives

From Felipe Ruiz <felipe.r...@semantix.com.br>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Spot UX Proposal
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 18:51:23 GMT
Guys, There is two stories in Jira about our effort in UX.

Flows (Sitemaps and diagram flows)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-129

Wireframes/Layouts
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-142

The one numbered as 140 is not to be used anymore. We opened by mistake in
the intention to update the story 129.

Thanks

*Felipe Ruiz*

Telefone: +55 11 5082-2656 <%2B5511%203618%208600> | +55 11 99315-6459
<%2B5511%2099315%206459> | Email: felipe.ruiz@semantix.com.br