spot-dev mailing list archives

From "Barona, Ricardo" <ricardo.bar...@intel.com>
Subject Re: Apache Spot UI alternatives
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 14:59:12 GMT
Just to confirm, the backend framework is not having this issue, right? Graphql is out of this
or it should be also replaced?

On 8/4/17, 8:10 AM, "Michael Ridley" <mridley@cloudera.com> wrote:

    Do we want to stick with a JavaScript framework?  I was thinking it might
    be cool to explore building a Spot UI in Django, but I'm not sure what the
    community thinks about that.

    Michael

    --
    Michael Ridley <mridley@cloudera.com>