spot-dev mailing list archives

From Felipe Ruiz <felipe.r...@semantix.com.br>
Subject Re: Apache Spot UI alternatives
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 17:11:44 GMT
Nathanael, you're right. GraphQL Python (MIT License) is a port of the
original GraphQL that is under BSD License.

I'm not sure about how licenses work with code that is ported from another
repository. GraphQL Python looks independent but the link to the
documentation directs users to the GraphQL.org website that is under
Facebook Open Souce umbrella.

*Felipe Ruiz*

Telefone: +55 11 5082-2656 <%2B5511%203618%208600> | +55 11 99315-6459
<%2B5511%2099315%206459> | Email: felipe.ruiz@semantix.com.br