spot-dev mailing list archives

From "Leda G. Lima" <led...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache SPOT UI alternatives
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 21:25:53 GMT
Hi all,

Following up with the previous discussion to find alternatives for the
current UI framework, I'm starting a new thread for the community to vote
on the best option.

After reviewing the alternatives proposed, I will start a vote to select
the best option regarding the Angular version to use.

Please reply to this email selecting one of the following options:

- AngularJs 1
- AngularJs 2

Take into account the level of adoption of each version, as well as the
stability, performance and other capabilities of each one.
Please support your vote with reading material and/or a brief description
of why you think that would be the best option for Apache Spot.

This voting will be open for the next 5 days, thanks for your participation!

Regards
Gabriela Lima