spot-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Leahy <Aus...@digitalminion.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache SPOT UI alternatives
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 19:14:40 GMT
This is incorrect and misleading. the angular team has represented several
times that they will continue to develop angularjs for as long as the
project continues to have comparable traction to angular 2 its more
accurate to think of angular 2 as port of the platform to a different
language rather than the next version. Angularjs 1.6 contains 100% of the
forward facing features that angular 2 does.