spot-dev mailing list archives

From "Smith, Nathanael P" <nathanael.p.sm...@intel.com>
Subject Re: Apache Spot UI alternatives
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 15:08:25 GMT
I had checked early on and the python code was under an MIT license.

https://github.com/graphql-python/graphql-core/blob/master/LICENSE

- nathanael

On Aug 4, 2017, at 6:10 AM, Michael Ridley <mridley@cloudera.com<mailto:mridley@cloudera.com>>
wrote:

Do we want to stick with a JavaScript framework?  I was thinking it might
be cool to explore building a Spot UI in Django, but I'm not sure what the
community thinks about that.

Michael

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 9:19 PM, Austin Leahy <austin@digitalminion.com<mailto:austin@digitalminion.com>>