spot-dev mailing list archives

From Cesar Berho <ce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC for Spot September report open
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 13:51:17 GMT
Thank you Sam

I have added some bullets and updated report body accordingly to follow
Incubator board requirements. My recommendation is that it keeps open for
contributions until 4 PM today. From there we'll need help from somebody
with access to get the document reflected into the Incubator Wiki.

Going forward we'll need to continue carrying volunteer assignation for
Incubator reports once we received the notification from John requesting
those.

This time we're way behind, and usually I don't mind helping on creation,
however more volunteers need to come out of the play. I'll send a follow-up
discussion on the matter.

Cesar