spot-dev mailing list archives

From Tadd Wood <tadd.w...@digitalminion.com>
Subject [DOCUMENTATION] Epic for Spot Website and Documentation Updates
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 21:08:41 GMT
Hello,

I’d like to start an Epic that we can use to organize and distribute work towards updating
the current Spot documentation as well as any other relevant website changes.

At a high level I think we can address the following:

- Changes/additions in Spot setup documentation improvements/fixes (based on JIRA backlog)
- Changes/additions in Spot dependencies (software versions)
- Adding ODM documentation, common log sources and mapping to the ODM

If anyone is interested in helping organize this Epic with me please let me know.  I will
start looking at existing JIRAs and then add to it.

Thank you,
Tadd Wood