spot-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Schoeni <markscho...@gmail.com>
Subject Spot Project Meeting - Date & Time is Set
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 21:47:35 GMT
Hello Everyone,
I've compiled the results of the survey concerning the Spot Project Meeting.
The best time for attendance (according to the survey) will be on:

*Friday* (July *27*) from *3:30*pm - *4:30*pm (*ET*)

We will use Google Hangouts
Spot Meeting Link
<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NWNudjdoODg0NjRobTdpcmFtZHBuY2I1MG0gNG9scWwxamdyOGFrbzdyaG9iZzMwY25lOThAZw&tmsrc=4olql1jgr8ako7rhobg30cne98%40group.calendar.google.com>

Look forward to seeing everyone there.
If anyone misses it, we will try to take meeting notes and distribute them
after through the dev. list.

*Agenda*

   - Current status and feedback from Spot users (what's working and what
   isn't)
   - Next release (what should it contain and who can do what)
   - How can we better build a community?
   - Roadmap discussion
   - Open Forum

Thank you,