spot-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Schoeni <markscho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki page for Project Notes
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2018 21:20:12 GMT
Yes please, that would be great my username for confluence is markschoeni.
I don't see the confluence page linked on the Spot landing page (
http://spot.incubator.apache.org/).
Would I need separate rights to modify the website to link the confluence?

I've also noticed the Slack channel is still there which should probably be
removed to get more chatter on the mailing lists.