spot-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Incubator podling reports due today
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2019 06:40:59 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the update hopefully some of that can go in the board report (due today).

> We know that there are some people out there using this work to good success, but the
last time we did a full review we felt there were some missing features to lead us towards
a graduation moment.

You don’t need any particular feature set to graduate, it's more if you understand how Apache
develops software and makes releases and self manages as a project. In you board report we’re
interested in community growth and what stands between you and graduation, we don’t really
care about your features or functionally

Thanks,
Justin