sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gearing up for 1.0.0 (cut-off of the branch)
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 22:46:59 GMT
Started, finally, preparing RC1 and hit a few issues. Some of them like
BIGTOP-1947 were easy to fix, but there's particularly one that I have no idea
what to do with: BIGTOP-1949

It seems that Sqoop's artifacts for sqoop-core and sqoop-client from 1.4.5
(and 1.4.6) are pulled off the net hence the smoke test artifact can not be
build. If anyone has any insight into what's going on on that from - please
share. I am also cross-posting this to dev@sqoop so hopefully they will be
able to comment on the issue. Thanks for the help!

Regards,
  Cos