sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Nayak <snay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binary data transfer using Sqoop
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 04:22:48 GMT
Hi All,

I tried --map-column-java com.cloudera.sqoop.lib.BlobRef by using --query
"select CAST(email as BLOB) from table_name where \$CONDITIONS", and
--map-column-java org.apache.hadoop.io.BytesWritable. Still the same issue.

Sqoop Output: 20 16 3a 34 fa 40 f6 fc 24 3d 5f b9 c6 63 b5 5f 54 77
Required output : [image: Inline image 1]

--
Thanks
Suraj Nayak M