sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Nayak <snay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Sqoop 1.4.4 support JDBC over SSL?
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 10:10:52 GMT
Hi Sumit,

I am using Oracle JDBC. Is it based on Java Secure Socket Extension (JSSE)
? What I think is, we need to set some flags by passing it to JDBC url
parameter. That should take care of it. Correct me if am wrong.

Also, how do you test the connection whether data packets are actually
secured?

Thanks!

--
Thanks