+1

- Alex

Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:

I would like to propose moving our repository from SVN to GIT (everything will still be handled by Apache, it's just repository format change). Apache Infrastructe team requires one volunteer from the project to actively participate in that process and I would like to volunteer myself.

Please vote

[] +1 Yes - Sqoop should move to GIT and Jarcec should be the volunteer
[] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
[] -1 No - Sqoop should not move to GIT

Jarek Jarcec Cecho
August 8, 2012 8:46 AM

--