sqoop-user mailing list archives

From centerqi hu <cente...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Both table name and SQL cannot be specified
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 01:30:32 GMT
I found a solution, but one thing does not understand why we must add the
input partition data

"Caused by: Exception: java.lang.Throwable Message:
GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0005: No column is found to partition data"

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1242

https://reviews.apache.org/r/15765/diff/

--
centerqi@gmail.com|齐忠