Hi Narasimha

AFAIK, there is no plan to deprecate Sqoop 1, though only few new features are under developing. New release (1.4.6) will be delivered soon, next month or the month after next, with some bugs fixed. Thanks.

Regards

Richard

From: Narasimha Tadepalli [mailto:Narasimha.Tadepalli@actian.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 12:44 AM
To: user@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Sqoop 1 deprecation time frame ?

Dear All

Does anybody aware when is going to be sqoop 2 stable production ready and does sqoop1 will be deprecated right away after sqoop2 stable release? Anybody can throw some time frames since we just started using sqoop 1 and don’t want to hear it was deprecated after we finish our implementation?

Regards

Narasimha