sqoop-user mailing list archives

From ದೀಪಕ್ <deepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQOOP Increment for Oracle BLOB
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:20:39 GMT
Hi, we are using SQOOP Increment job for importing Data from the Oracle
DB=  to HBase.

All the tables come through from Oracle DB to HBase. However, the data
for=  BLOB column is not coming through.

Command used is

sqoop job --create SAMPLE_JOB  -- import --connect  jdbc:oracle:thin:@<Ora=
cle DB IP and schema> --username <> --password <> --table <Oracle BLOB tab=

le> -m 1 --hbase-table <hbase table> --column-family sample_data

le> --hbase-r=

ow-key SAMPLE_ID --map-column-java BLOB_CONTENTS=3DString
--hbase-bulkload=  --hbase-create-table

I don't get any errors but the BLOB column does not come through. Apprecia=
te any help to resolve this.

Thank

Deepak