Connectors has to be installed by admins in the cluster. If you have access to install the sqoop driver, below are the links:

Refer http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/downloads/connectors/sqoop/oracle/v1-6.html  as you are using CDH. And the user guide contains how to use sqoop options to use the new connector (http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/Connectors/PDF/oraoopuserguide_1.6.pdf).

Thanks for the attachments. Lets see if the community can help. If I can, I'll certainly help.

Can't you use single mapper import? By using -m 1

Thanks!