Thank you for volunteering Sumit!

It seems that there are no objections, so let me contact you off the list and figure out how to move the ownership :)

Jarcec

On Nov 21, 2017, at 2:03 PM, Sumit Sarkar <Sumit.Sarkar@progress.com> wrote:

If there is interest and the group is fine with sponsorship, I’m open to organize the meetup using resources from my employer (Progress DataDirect) who serves on the JDBC Expert Group and develops commercial JDBC drivers for use with Apache Sqoop. We also use Sqoop in house to ingest customer data into our data lake.

Let me know,
Sumit
919-461-4284
Schedule a chat about data connectivity: https://calendly.com/sasinsumit/

From: jarcec@apache.org [mailto:jarcec@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 10:35 AM
To: user@sqoop.apache.org; dev@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Sqoop Meetup Page

Dear Sqoop users and developers,,
as you might know, Sqoop have it’s own Sqoop meetup page:

https://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/

I’m currently the main organizer, but due to my day job keeping me sufficiently occupied, I’m not doing the meetup justice. As a result last meetup we organized through this page was more then three years ago (October 2014). Hence I wonder if it’s still useful to keep it around - and I’m curious what the community think at large? Do you see value in resurrecting the page?

Jarcec