struts-user mailing list archives

From dun...@sapio.co.uk (Duncan Harris)
Subject Re: Transaction Token check required before form populate
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

The other thing that seems to be an annoyance is that the
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN parameter gets added for
all forms on the page if it is set. I don't want this to happen.
There appears to be no way to easily avoid this without overriding
and replicating the whole of the FormTag.doStartTag() method.

Example when I don't want this is I have a main form which is POSTed,
but an auxiliary navigational form (e.g. drop-down list and Go button)
which is a GET with a clean URL. However the URL is no longer very clean.

Duncan Harris
Hartford, Cheshire, U.K., Tel: 07968 060418
Looking for STRUTS contract work in the U.K.