struts-user mailing list archives

From "Randall Svancara" <rsvanc...@adaweb.net>
Subject RE: Strange Error : Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection
Date Sat, 28 May 2005 12:55:10 GMT
ahh....thanks

web.xml...no DOCTYPE here....could this be a problem??
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
version="2.4" xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd">

struts-config.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration
1.2//EN" "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">

struts-logic tld
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE taglib PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library 1.1//EN" "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd">