struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On applying action-validation.xml action is not executing.
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 00:52:53 GMT
I'm supposed to remember a previous post, for a different problem, realize
they're related, on my cell phone? Right, okay, I'll let someone else jump
through those hoops.

Post complete questions, with code or config: why would you make it
difficult for people to help you?

It's difficult to guess what you're doing.

Dave