struts-user mailing list archives

From Natta Wang <xeno...@gmail.com>
Subject TilesPlugin of Struts2 is not loaded in existing Struts1 project
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2020 09:53:28 GMT
I'm doing on migrating Struts1 to Struts2 and one of component is TilesPlugin of Struts1 version.
I've read the instruction of Struts2 tiles-pluing implementation and follow those steps, but
found it is not loaded the configure as I expected.

Question is I need to know how to implement new version of tiles-plugin of Struts2 along with
existing TilesPlugin of Struts1. (I can't migrate all actions to use newer tiles-plugin in
the same time, it's quite big load of work to do)