subversion-users mailing list archives

From Giulio Troccoli <Giulio.Trocc...@uk.linedata.com>
Subject RE: strange problem with subversion merge
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 08:42:38 GMT
> Thanks a lot. I have gone through the link you have provided
> and now the merge is working well :-) That link gives very
> good clarification. Do you have any experience to work with
> esvn or aptana ? I don't  know how merging works with these
> GUI based tool and looking for the info.
> Anyways, thanks a lot once more.

I'm glad you resolved your issue. Unfortunately, I have no experience with esvn or aptana.
I don't even use TortoiseSVN (apart from basci operations like checkout and commit), so no
GUI experience for me.

Linedata Services (UK) Ltd
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DB
Registered in England and Wales No 3027851    VAT Reg No 778499447