Well,

After digging a while I found that the problem was due to a transparent proxy between my machine and the server.

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 11:29 AM, robert mena <robert.mena@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have a CentOS 5.4 with standard subversion + webdav access.  I am facing a problem.  I can access the repository e checkout the files but when I try to commit I get errors such as the example below

Some of selected resources were not committed.
RA layer request failed
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (400 Bad Request) in response to MKACTIVITY request for '/svn/repos/!svn/act/b7856539-4f3e-bc49-973e-2a56292a7f5d'

The client is Eclipse galileo sr2 with the subversion plugin.