subversion-users mailing list archives

From Lorenz <loren...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Setting auto-props from Server side ?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 06:01:57 GMT
Ravi Roy wrote:
>Just curious if there is a way out to set auto-props for certain binary
>files on server side ? I know, it is can be set on Client like TortoiseSVN.

auto-props are a client side configuration that's shared by all
subversion clients (TSVN only provides a GUI for that task).

You could put the relevant config file under version control though.
That won't give automatic propagation of changes, but at least you
only have to do an update on the client to get the actual settings (no
manual fiddeling in config files)
--

Lorenz