subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Setting multiple properties with on command
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 20:40:25 GMT

On Aug 11, 2010, at 11:22, Pathy Kongo wrote:

> I develop a web-based application that send command to a subversion Server using the
Subversion command line client svn
> I create several files and use the svn propset command to add properties on files. There
is a lot of properties (almost 15 by file), so it takes a lot of time.

> My question is : how can set several properties on a file using only one command ? ie
svn propset prop1 val1 prop2 val2 file

The command line client is really designed to be used by people. For use in a script, you're
probably better off using one of the many available language bindings (perl, python, php,
etc.). They should provide you with more flexibility to do what you want.