Hi all,

I am working on a project where we have trunk, and a branch which I will call BranchX.  A couple weks ago I added a directory (myDirectory) to trunk, I then did an svn copy to add that directory to BranchX.

I am now merging the latest changes from trunk into BranchX, but I am getting a conflict:

C myDirectory
      >   local add, incoming add upon merge

There are no code changes between myDirectory in trunk and BranchX.  Why am I getting this conflict?  I thought svn copy was the proper way to copy files/directories between branches?  Does anyone know how I can resolve this so that in future commits people will not have to deal with this conflict again?

Thanks so much!

Mark