subversion-users mailing list archives

From i_maliavko <i_malia...@wargaming.net>
Subject SVN 1.7.1
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 07:19:58 GMT
Hi.

I'm using it since official release. And decision to using it was my big
fail. Becase:
1. commit list makes about 10 minutes time after time;
2. first update in day last over 15 minutes;

I'm working on big project (over 100 000 files) and waste about an hour
on waiting SVN operations. And the saddest thing that this operations
takes my HDD off and now I have no time to back to the old SVN version.
All my programms and IDEs are very busy within updating process. I hope
you'll fix yours problems with new version but I'll also try to solve it
on my working place by ubdating OS and all drivers.

Thanks.