subversion-users mailing list archives

From James Lopes <Jlo...@bostonfinancial.com>
Subject RE: New to SVN
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 17:51:23 GMT

From: David Chapman [mailto:dcchapman@acm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 11:48 AM
To: James Lopes
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: New to SVN

On 12/7/2011 8:16 AM, James Lopes wrote:
I created a project in our repository and used import to load the source code. Now my working
folder has every icon that svn has any ideas?

You need to provide more details.  What were the commands you used to create the repository
(if it did not already exist) and what were the commands you used to create the project and
import the initial source code?  Finally, what do you mean by "every icon"?  Can you give
us an example of an unexpected file name?

--

    David Chapman         dcchapman@acm.org<mailto:dcchapman@acm.org>

    Chapman Consulting -- San Jose, CA

Do I have to have my working folder and svn folder have the same name?

IMPORTANT NOTICE.  The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you received this communication in error.  Any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this communication in
error please send a return e-mail, and then delete this message, together with any attachments.