Hi guys

Today I've moved my SVN repository from 1.5.1 to 1.7.1, located on a new server. Having done this, I've upgraded the repositories served and am getting an odd error when testing.

On the server, I'm running:

    svnserve -d -r /home/svn --foreground --listen-port 3690

When I try to check out or commit on one of my clients:

    svn co svn://toejamfootball/redwire/templates
    svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly

On the server, I'm seeing the following:

    svnserve: subversion/libsvn_subr/dirent_uri.c:956: svn_dirent_join: Assertion `svn_dirent_is_canonical(component, pool)' failed.

I've had a look through previous mailing list posts, tried two different versions of subversion for my target OS (CentOS 6) and have found no solution or clues on how to address this.

Any thoughts? This is a bit of a 'blocking' issue and, in my mind, needs to be posted to the bugs database.

Thanks,

Justin

--
Redwire Design Limited