subversion-users mailing list archives

From lejeczek <pelj...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject repositories structure from user/access control viewpoint - how?
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 11:05:18 GMT
hi everybody,

I realize this certainly is somewhere in books but I'm
hoping few experts would not mind sharing their
thoughts/recommendations on how to...

set up svn structure where interface to it is only http and
flexibility + ability to finely grain user access is the key
objective - thus pretty much ubiquity I guess.

What boggles me is - should there be one http service for
each project? or it does not matter and one http service
serves all this:
/projectA/{trunk,branches,tags}
/prjectB/{trunk,branches,tags}
etc.
still assures finely grained access to each project?
And also performance, is there a best practice to assure
performance?
I should mention, in case it matters, that I user PAM backed
to Apaches as auth service.

many thanks