subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: wc_db.c line 10235: assertion failed
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 09:27:55 GMT
Hi,
> I want to set an external reference to a relative project path, which does not contain
spaces (googling the assertion gave a hint that spaces can be involved into creating this
assertion).
> I can enter the path but once I press the context menu entry "Fetch HEAD revision and
adjust to it",
> I get the assertion with the hint (svn_dirent_is_absolute(local_abspath)).
> The local path is 'XXX', the referenced project is located at '../../../reference_project/trunk/my_src/XXX'
and should exist,
> as a second parallel project which is setup in similar fashion and directory structure
can actually reference the same sub-directory.

> My Tortoise svn is
> TortoiseSVN 1.9.3, Build 27166 - 64 Bit -dev, 2016/02/08 07:58:04
> on Windows 7.
Can you reproduce the issue using the svn command line tools? Otherwise
maybe you would better be off on the TSVN users mailing list.

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett