subversion-users mailing list archives

From Johan Corveleyn <jcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN copy multiple files
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 14:00:34 GMT
Sorry, I misread your question (I read --parents instead of --targets
... must have my eyes checked ;-).

--
Johan

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Campbell, Nina
<nina.campbell@t-tales.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your response. I am already handling the intermediate directories, the issue
I'm having is copying multiple files to a URL in the same revision without having to put all
of their paths on the command line. Sorry if I was unclear! (I mentioned --targets as an example
because it allows the user to operate on a single file containing all of the desired files'
paths.)