subversion-users mailing list archives

From siddharth Goel <sidd456g...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use /makeparents command to create intermediate folders using SVN batch command.
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 15:23:58 GMT
Could someone  please help me out with this?

I am trying to copy one folder to another location using Batch Script. I
want create intermediate parent folders. I am using command -

TortoiseProc.exe /command:copy /path:https://example.com/svn/
Base/trunk/V18/DUMMY/url:https://example.com/svn/Base/
branches/DEV/SID2508/TRUNK/V18/20161201/COB/Copy
<https://example.com/svn/Base/branches/DEV/SID2508/TRUNK/V18/20161201/COB/COPY>
 /makeparents /logmsg:"Copy FOLDER" /closeonend:3

The command is executing but 'Create Immediate Folder' checkbox is not
checked automatically. I want it to be checked automatically so that the
user need not worry about it and it does not give errors.

Regards

Siddharth Goel