subversion-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Lyalyakin <pavel.lyalya...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: Controlling access Within the repository
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 12:40:36 GMT
Hello,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Dinesh Kumar Kothari <dkothari@ega.ae> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Once repository is created. Can I grant access to only some of the files present in the
repository. I don’t want to grant access to all the files in the repository. Please let
me know how can I do this in the SVN.

> Thanks and Regards.

Do you use a self-built Subversion server? On what platform?

Anyway, start with reading the documentation: SVNBook | Path-Based
Authorization[1]. Subversion supports per-file and per-directory
access rules and you should be able to configure the required set of
permissions for your users based on user and group accounts.

[1]: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.8/svn.serverconfig.pathbasedauthz.html

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin