Hi Bo,

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 8:17 PM, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund@gmail.com> wrote:
When I load a dump into an empty repo, will the operation be affected
by the hooks I have already set up for svnsync?

If you're dumping into an empty repository, that typically resets the repository UUID to match that of the dump file. Changing the UUID will break the sync.

I have created dumpfiles for all 9 repos I want to sync, and now I am
about to load these into the repos I had prepared for sync when I
discovered that network problems interfered.

svnadmin load takes the options "--use-pre-commit-hook" and "--use-post-commit-hook". Assuming you're using your post-commit hook to trigger the calls to sync, you could pass that flag. That seems weird to me, though, in that such an approach would trigger a sync request per loaded commit.

Eric.