subversion-users mailing list archives

From public1979 <public1...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: help of SVN
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 06:33:20 GMT
Hello,
Thank you for responding.

I found the problem with your reminder.

When executed “svnsync sync ******”  ,I used password A for the mirror username. While
editing “***sourece repositorie/hooks/post-commit” I changed the password to B, both with
the file "passwd" at the mirror server. Then the mirror server can't synchronize with the
source server . Now I've changed both the passwords from B  back to A ,and the mirror can
synchronize with the source .

Thanks again.

在 2019-01-12 01:53:18,"Eric Johnson" <eric@tibco.com> 写道: