subversion-users mailing list archives

From Richard Hewitt <rhew...@systems4silicon.com>
Subject RE: Synology High Availability
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2019 09:35:39 GMT
Thanks Nathan – the responsibility for “third-party” Synology NAS packages is now clearer
to me.

Richard

From: Nathan Hartman <hartman.nathan@gmail.com>
Sent: 29 October 2019 15:17
To: Richard Hewitt <rhewitt@systems4silicon.com>
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: Synology High Availability

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 8:27 AM Richard Hewitt <rhewitt@systems4silicon.com<mailto:rhewitt@systems4silicon.com>>
wrote:
Is the Subversion package for Synology NAS devices compatible with using Synology High Availability
(i.e. hosting the Subversion package upon a Synology High Availability cluster)?

This is the mailing list for Subversion; however we don't provide the packages for Synology.
Actually we don't provide any packages; we provide code, which 3rd parties package to create
installable software. I think you would need to contact Synology to ask about this.