subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Morin, Michael" <Michael.Mo...@maine.gov>
Subject Newbie needs assistance with config files
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2019 17:54:09 GMT
I have been given the task of taking over the administration of Subversion. Can anyone tell
me what config files are actually used by Subversion? My config folder contains about a dozen
config files. I tried to map out the relationship between them in the attached diagram. The
httpd.conf file has TLS and cipher statements in it but when I view the advanced configuration
thru Subversion Edge, the TLS and Cipher suite list is completely different and seems to reflect
the contents of a config file called ssl_httpd.conf and I can't determine where this would
be called in from. I need to update the correct config file to eliminate the use of TLS 1.0
and TLS 1.1. I just don't know which file I need to  be updating.