Hi

I use SVN as a configuration management tool in our premise. The application configuration file for the software comes from SVN (we have many instances of apps running and is managed by multiple users)
I have done the upgrade of SVN server from RHEL 6 to RHEL 7.
I use kerberos authentication for the SVN setup. I have completed the sync of repos to the new server.
I have an alias svn-server.come pointing to existing server  and want to point to the new server.
What all precautions should I take, so that it wont hamper my production.
Once I do a migration will it have any impact on commit/svn up etc?

Best Regards,
Dheeraj