subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to get the location of WC in a post-commit hook?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2021 07:38:28 GMT
I wrote a SVN mailer when we converted from CVSNT to SubVersion back in 2017.
Its purpose is to send a nocely formatted commit message to subscribers and it
has worked fine for years.

But now I am missing one item in the mail, the location of the working copy from
which the commit was done.

I am working on a project where I have several WC in play, on my development
device and the prototype and also a 3rd device. I have found it to be a bit
difficult to keep track of which wc contains the latest commit so if it is
possible to get this info on commit it would help a lot. These devices are all
Linux.

The mailer gets the data by calling svnlook.

The svn server is on Windows Server 2016.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden