subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten ...@freigmbh.de>
Subject Re: Getting error E205009 upon doing SVN copy using URL
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2021 10:47:22 GMT
Hello,

My guess is that you are trying to copy from one repository into a
different repository.

But the svn copy <src url> <dst url> -m 'info message' is designed to
copy files in the same repo, as the help states:

URL -> URL:  complete server-side copy;  used to branch and tag

to copy files from one repo into another try downloading them first and
then import them using "svn import".

If you are doing an server side  copy, than your syntax "should" work.

Best regards,

Thorsten