subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten ...@freigmbh.de>
Subject Re: [EXT] Re: repository mirroring
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:44:51 GMT
Hello,

Yes I was thinking of rsyncing the whole repository... That could work
ok if rsync is able to detect that most files in the repo are
identically, is that actually the case?

Maybe I am wrong and the file for revision x on the target is different
from the source, even if they have the same content, then this will not
be particular fast. Are you using http/https? Have you checked for error
messages?

Best regards,

Thorsten