subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten ...@freigmbh.de>
Subject Re: Is it possible to get the location of WC in a post-commit hook?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2021 08:48:43 GMT
Hello,

Short answer: no its not possible.

I dont fully understand why you want to do this. Run "svn up" on any
device to get the latest commit.

Run "svn st -u" or something else to check for incoming changes.

Other than that you could also do something fancy like create an own
user for every working copy, that way you can differentiate them.

Hope that helps,

Thorsten Goetzke