subversion-users mailing list archives

From Arbeiter Ansgar <Ansgar.Arbei...@boening.com>
Subject AW: message "disk I/O error" when TurtoiseMerge is open (after update) and another updating by script/batch is done
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2021 11:12:08 GMT
Hello Daniel,

I will check if there is a Virus checker interacting.

>  there is sufficent time to complete the scan so you don't notice?
it does not matter if i wait 10 seconds or 2 hours.
relevant is that TurtoiseMerge is open while i update by script again.
so to me it looks like Turtoise is locking some data/files and releasing it first when i close
it.

the result of your testing batch is the following:

L:\TestProject>test_svn_lock.bat

L:\TestProject>svn up
Updating '.':
U    branch\2.2.6\TestProject\src\eDef.pas
U    branch\2.2.6\TestProject\src\eDes.pas
U    branch\2.2.6\TestProject\src\eTyp.pas
U    branch\2.6.1\TestProject\src\eCon.pas
U    branch\2.6.1\TestProject\src\eDefs.pas
U    branch\2.6.1\TestProject\src\eDesCtrls.pas
U    branch\2.6.1\TestProject\src\eTyps.pas
U    trunk\src\eCon.pas
U    trunk\src\eDef.pas
U    trunk\src\eDes.pas
U    trunk\src\eTyp.pas
U    trunk\TestProjectTester.src\Tests\UnitTests\Test_7686.pas

Fetching external item into 'ASL':
Updated external to revision 1062.

Fetching external item into 'CommonLibs':
External at revision 606.

At revision 30790.

L:\TestProject>echo "foo"  1>>test

L:\TestProject>svn add test
A         test

L:\TestProject>svn ci test -m test1
Adding         test
Transmitting file data .done
Committing transaction...
Committed revision 30791.

L:\TestProject>svn up
Updating '.':

Fetching external item into 'ASL':
External at revision 1062.

Fetching external item into 'CommonLibs':
External at revision 606.

At revision 30791.

L:\TestProject>echo "bar" 1>>test

L:\TestProject>svn ci test -m test2
Sending        test
Transmitting file data .done
Committing transaction...
Committed revision 30792.

L:\TestProject>svn up
Updating '.':

Fetching external item into 'ASL':
External at revision 1062.

Fetching external item into 'CommonLibs':
External at revision 606.

At revision 30792.

L:\TestProject>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

i.A. Ansgar Arbeiter
Graduate Engineer - Development

[cid:Boening_493f6312-01a6-44b0-88a0-16303b493993.jpg]

Böning Automationstechnologie GmbH & Co. KG
Am Steenöver 4
27777 Ganderkesee
Germany

Tel.: +49 4221 9475-51
Fax: +49 4221 9475-9051
ansgar.arbeiter@boening.com<mailto:ansgar.arbeiter@boening.com>

[cid:Facebook_2f4ac43e-2ef4-42ea-be4c-5ef7c46b00f3.png]<https://www.facebook.com/boening.info>
 [cid:LinkedIn_820abf21-38cb-4fc8-a17a-e0801ab8dc39.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/boning>
  [cid:Instagram_0c88878d-9a82-4fbf-a7cd-9e127d1ee40e.png] <https://www.instagram.com/boening_automationstechnologie/>
<https://www.instagram.com/boening_automationstechnologie/>

www.boening.com<http://www.boening.com>

Amtsgericht Oldenburg: HRA140737
Komplementär: Böning Verwaltungs GmbH
Amtsgericht Oldenburg: HRB141420
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Günther Böning
USt-ID Nr.: DE229750191